At Naylors Court Dental Partners, we take pride in our commitment to excellence in dental health care. Each patient has unique needs, so our staff believes in offering each patient the individualized care they deserve and maintaining attention to detail. Our friendly, upbeat staff always strives to ensure each patient feels at-home and relaxed. Our goal is to listen to your needs and respond.
Our mission is to render quality dental care to attain a lifetime of oral health for our family of patients. Conservative treatment is achieved through prevention and early diagnosis. Current techniques allow us to provide the most comfortable and least invasive dentistry possible. We use the latest in technology including digital imaging and soft tissue lasers to provide more efficient and effective dental care. By combining the best of the old & new traditions in dentistry, we believe you’ll benefit from the difference our office can make. So relax, smile...your mouth is in good hands.
If financial concerns are delaying your dental care, consider the Smile Club to help reduce the costs!
- Patients with no dental insurance are eligible for membership.
- The annual membership fee is $225 for individuals. Additional family members may be added on the same day for $200 each.
Membership Benefits Include: (More than $425 Value)
- Two routine cleanings in a 12 month period*
- Two examinations by the dentist in a 12 month period
- One set of 4 bitewing radiographs in a 12 month period
- Two fluoride treatments per 12 month period
- 20% off our regular fee on all other dental services performed at Naylors Court Dental Partners (10% discount on Invisalign treatment).
*Patients requiring periodontal therapy or maintenance will be responsible for the difference in cost between periodontal treatment and a routine cleaning to replace the two routine cleanings. Additional cleanings will be out of pocket with a 20% discount.
Terms and Conditions:
- Annual membership fee is paid at the start of the 12 month period.
- Membership fees are non-refundable and there are no rollovers into the next membership year.
- Payment in full is due at the time of the visit for all procedures.
Exclusions and Limitations:
- Services provided outside our office.
- Services not considered reasonably necessary or recommended.
- Any procedures covered by insurance or worker’s compensation.
- Services rendered before or after program effective or expiration date.
- No discount available for retail products or services (including whitening)
We accept most dental plans that allow you to choose your dentist. We are happy to file your claims for you. We encourage you to check with your insurance company before your appointment to understand what procedures your plan will cover. Please call us at (410) 484-2722 so we can answer any insurance related questions for you.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover, personal check or cash. We offer a 5% bookkeeping courtesy if you make payment in full with cash or check at the time of service.