Invisalign in Pikesville
Our Pikesville, MD dentists use Invisalign treatment to correct many common smile alignment problems, including overcrowding, spacing, and other misalignments. Invisalign is an excellent treatment option for many people, but it’s not right in every situation.
You are a likely a good candidate for Invisalign if:
- You are an adult or in your late teenage years
- You have mild or moderate smile alignment problems
- You do not have severe overcrowding and do not need teeth pulled before you begin your orthodontia
- You are committed to wearing your alignment trays for at least 22 hours each day
- You will continue to brush, floss, and care for your teeth as you usually would
If you meet the above criteria, our dentists will likely approve you for Invisalign in Pikesville. Unfortunately, Invisalign braces are not the right choice for patients who have severe overcrowding or complicated malocclusion problems. If your orthodontic needs are more involved, we will recommend traditional metal braces.
Please feel free to contact us for a complimentary Invisalign evaluation. If you are a candidate for Invisalign, we can get your treatment started right away. To discover what Invisalign can do for your smile, contact our dental office at (410) 684-0173 today!