The effects of teeth whitening depend on the patient, the type of whitening, and the extent and type of stains and discoloration a patient has. Generally, professional teeth whitening can last two to three years or as little as six months. Again, this varies from patient to patient.
With Zoom! teeth whitening at Naylors Court Dental, you can achieve long-lasting, beautiful white teeth. We offer in-office and take-home whitening for our patients’ convenience and exceptional and consistent outcomes.
6 Ways to Maintain White, Bright Teeth
Certain substances and habits can make your teeth stain more quickly after teeth whitening. Here are six ways to keep your teeth white, bright, and stain-free:
- Stop smoking and using tobacco products.
- Avoid or limit eating pigmented and stain-causing foods, like curries, tomato sauce, beets, and dark berries.
- Avoid consuming dark-colored and pigmented drinks, like red wine, coffee, dark colas, and tea.
- Practice good oral hygiene with daily brushing and flossing, and use mouthwash or brush your teeth after meals.
- Get routine dental checkups and cleanings from your Pikesville dentist.
- Touch up your teeth using our professional-grade, take-home whitening kit.
Call Us About Teeth Whitening in Maryland
Do you want whiter, brighter teeth? Give us a call today to learn how we can improve your smile and remove tooth stains! Our cosmetic dentist uses modern technology and techniques to ensure seamless, beautiful, and effective results. With our help, you will fall in love with your smile again and feel more confident showing off your pearly whites.
We can’t wait to help you attain your dream smile!